Monday, September 24, 2012

Doodles and Readings

seema misra



It has been a colorful week, with lots of writing, some rejections, a few highs, and lots of reading thrown in. The life of a freelance writer is more colorful than I had imagined!!

I had purchased some graphic novels this month, at the Bangalore Comic Con, and some more later. They are visually delightful; they have challenged me, and made life a lot more fun. Also, i have a stiff neck and have been trying all kinds of exercises and treatments (an illustration of this is to come later).

The pigeon in my house stands gurad over her newly hatched chicks, with beady red eyes. I can hear soft gutter-goo sounds all day.

There are endless cups of coffee, available whenever I want them.

Life is good.


The Books List:



1 comment:

  1. Kolai Kathirikkai appreciates your having doodled his portrait. He promises to spare your life next time he runs into you at the bajji stall.

    ReplyDelete