Sunday, July 22, 2012

The Sketchbook Project 2013: Starting Out


Yippee i finally received my sketchbook :) ... I should thank Ann, because I came to know of this interesting project through her blog




I wanted to start on the cover, but didn't get any ideas. This a sketch of Albert Hall Museum in Jaipur, Rajasthan. I love the way this building is always surrounded by pigeons.   




Some other washes, which I plan to paste in the sketchbook. These are from a recent trip to the coastal regions of Orissa. 






You can visit my sketchbook project here.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on getting your Sketchbook. I find it really exciting when it arrives but also scarey as to what I will put in it...I think the first piece is always the most daunting, but once you get going it all seems to flow easily and you have made a great start here. Saw your monochrome in 20 Min Challenge and now seeing the photograph reference, I really think you did extremely well with this painting. Looking forward to seeing your journey with this project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ann :) I loved seeing North Devon through you eyes in our sketchbook 2012, and am looking forward to what you will be doing this year.

    ReplyDelete