Tuesday, May 1, 2012

The Black Canary Scream Box

Something I made long back from a shoe box, and photographed recently!



I am quite happy with the painting of Black Canary, considering my lack of skill when it comes to figures. It's a box full of chits (water wastage, rage/screaming, excellence in cooking, paranoia, cribbing, source of joy) with points. A game I cooked up for me n husband! I think its a stray idea from the times when I used to discuss behavior modification techniques with parents. 

4 comments:

  1. Great painting and I like the use of discarded items to make something unique. (personally I could do with a new back at the moment, ouch! is an understatement).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yah, reusing/recycling stuff is a workable solution. I want to make furniture from waste/unused items, such as plastic bottles ...

      Delete
  2. She is indeed scary, threatening and powerful!!!
    Curious about the "game" you and husband play!
    I teach behavior modification to adults now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He he, that's true ... though I never thought of her as threatening :)

      Delete